DO YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR WATER IS SAFE TO DRINK??
By J.N.ROTH, Ph.D.
The Roth Bioscience, LLC R-CARD®ECC or KWIKCOUNT® EC media will tell you if your water contains E. coli (and how much) as soon as 6-8 hours after sampling.
- USA Federal Law prohibits the presence of coli in any commercially sold “drinking water”!! (but if tested, most contain other types of living bacteria)
- There are also limits of coli in public recreational waters (rivers, beaches).
- And, of course, any public catastrophe (such as floods) generally renders pure water sources very limited.
- Homeowners with their own wells want to verify safe water.
- Another prime source of coli contamination is in the schools that our children attend. Surprisingly, one of the most commonly E. coli contaminated piece of educational equipment is the common computer keyboard.
So why is everyone worried about E. coli, and why is it such a part of almost everyone’s vocabulary??? there are thousands of strains of E. coli, and very few are considered pathogenic (disease causing).
The Answer: E. coli is a major part of the intestinal bacteria in humans and other animals!! it is very easy to grow in cultures and its presence means that the water (or other material) tested is contaminated with fecal material. Escherichia coli is therefore known as a “fecal coliform”, and its presence means that the test material is contaminated with feces. The bottom line is that there are many serious diseases that originate in the gut, so if E. coli is present, there is a heightened risk of developing a serious intestinal illness.
That is also why dirty hands (unwashed after toilet activity) can spread E. coli and disease to keyboards and anything else that the hands touch.
So why not do an inexpensive, revealing Roth Bioscience, LLC kit to learn more about your environment!!
LEARN MORE DETAILS BY READING “THE IMPORTANCE OF THE BIOLOGICAL WORLD AROUND US” click here